Payment Options

Insurance

Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, our office will be happy to verify your coverage and benefits with your insurance company for you and will be happy to explain them to you. Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will also file your claims for you.
ChiroHealthUSA

We participate in a wide range of private and public healthcare insurance programs.

  • AARP
  • Aetna
  • OneNet
  • Humana
  • UMR
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • United Healthcare
  • PHCS
  • Multiplan
  • Medicare
  • American Specialty Health Network
  • OptumHealth/ACN Group
  • Auto Accident
  • Personal Injury
  • Workers Compensation
  • And many more!

Medicare

Williams Chiropractic Clinic is a participating provider with Medicare. That means you'll pay any unmet deductible amount for the calendar year, plus a 20% co-payment for each chiropractic adjustment. Medicare will pay the remaining 80% of the cost of the adjustments that Medicare deems medically necessary only after you deductible has been met. If you have supplement insurance, it may assume some or all of your 20% co-payment and excluded services. Medicare only covers the cost of chiropractic adjustments designed to help correct vertebral subluxation. Medicare requires that an examination is necessary to identify the presence of vertebral subluxation, but Medicare does not pay for the cost of the examination or x-rays.

Dr. Williams will only recommend the care that is clinically appropriate, that may include traction, therapies or other services. Sometimes these procedures maybe covered by a supplemental insurance you may have. If you have a Medicare replacement plan your coverage may differ from traditional Medicare. We will help you verify you benefits and do everything we can to make you chiropractic care affordable.

No Insurance?

We realize that a number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage. Therefore, our goal is for our patients to receive complete care without any undue financial difficulty. We accept cash, checks MasterCard, Visa and Discover. For Cash Patients, Partially Insured Patients and Medicare Patients as a provider of CHIROHEALTHUSA it allows us to offer you legal network discounts off our normal fees. Please feel free to call our office for more information or click on the image below.

Auto Accidents or Personal Injury

Please notify your insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately. Please provide us your insurance information or if an attorney is representing you.

Worker’s Compensation

If you are injured on a job, your care should be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation Insurance. You will need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance. Authorization may be required so please provide this information to us for verification.
Call 301-334-3180 to schedule a consultation or request more information.